Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blogging for Lent

Pastor Clint over at Lutheran Confessions has made a commitment to blog every day during Lent and he even has a plan for each day.  I have liked the idea of having a theme for each day.  I fear I'm just not disciplined enough for that.  I couldn't even keep up the Monday afternoon skating videos!

I have found writing to come very hard to me lately.  I haven't even kept up my Tues-Friday  email devotions.  Part of it is that I'm so public I fear I cannot be truthful about what I'm really thinking and feeling.  And if I cannot be truthful how can I write?

Perhaps during Lent I will find my courage to speak my truth.  And the hell with consequences.

1 comment:

  1. Praying with you for that grace, which sounds like the desire of your heart, and knowing that Jesus who said the truth will set us free will grant it to you.

    ReplyDelete