Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Five - Bucket List

So the folks over at the Rev GalBlog Pals are putting together Bucket Lists. Five things I want to do before I die

Fall in love again -- and I should add, be loved back. Not an unrequited crush - I've had a few of those and they do keep life from getting too boring but I'd like something requited as well. I don't necessarily want to get married again tho I'm not opposed to the idea.

Pay off all my debt --and while I'm still young enough to enjoy the extra money.

Have a reason to wear a formal gown - other than my daughter's wedding - I want to go to a fancy ball or dinner where everyone dresses up and get my hair done - with a date!

Take one of those Paul's Journeys tours through Greece and Asia Minor - preferably with a cruise included

Take my grandchildren to Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment