The folks at RevGalBlogPals are talking about Road trips. My husband was a big Willie Nelson fan so I have to include their video
1. When was your last, or will be your next, out of town travel?
Eight hour road trip to Indianapolis to compete at the Adult Midwestern Sectional Figure Skating Championships. My daughter came along as my coach. I had a great time. I won a gold medal in Interpretive - Comedy - skating as an old lady to "When I'm 64" - It was the end of the competition and I made the judges laugh.
2. Long car trips: love or loathe? I don't mind them. Some of my best memories are the road trip vacations I took with my husband-even though my daughter always got car sick and we had a saying "The vacation is not over until Sarah pukes!"
3. Do you prefer to be driver or passenger? My husband always used to drive. Now I drive. I guess I like to be in control.
4. If passenger, would you rather pass the time with handwork, conversing, reading, listening to music, or ??? If someone else is driving on a long road trip--like when I shared driving duty on our youth mission trip to Louisiana I like to stay awake and talk to the driver to keep them awake. Otherwise I'm more likely to sleep.
5. Are you going, or have you ever gone, on a RevGals BE? Happiest memories of the former, and/or most anticipated pleasures of the latter? Got no money for that.
6. Bonus: a favorite piece of road trip music.
Actually I like listening to my Teaching Company Lectures when I drive. I also like to listen to Brandi Carlile.